Friday, May 15, 2009

Is it simply denying the very existence of God???

Scientists for more than a century have been coming up with ideas like Parallel universe,time travel,suspended animation,levitation,artificial intelligence etc etc..Now here if you gotta believe some of these theories then does it simply mean that you are denying the very existence of God or is it so??..For example what if the Parallel universe theory was correct??..My answer will be no, if that parallel universe theory was correct also, I won't deny the existence of God!!..Why ?? Let me explain...My today's blog will mainly be based on my theories about this matter..So here it goes.I won't deny God's existence..Cause I think that we are more like God's experiments,who have been made superior of all the other beings.To the extension of my thoughts..I think that God maybe experimenting us in this world and in other worlds.Like I maybe the same everywhere,I have the same DNA structure,but my characteristics and thoughts are different in those world's.I might been given to grow up in a complete different environment just to test what I turn up to be or what difference will I make!!..I think it is possible.Here in this world,we see our life in a linear manner.We always have two choices to a work 1. to do and 2.no to do or more likely positive or negative impact of that to do thing and not to do thing.When we choose to do as I said it also has both positive and negative impacts..So in this way our choices have branches.So as we see our life in a linear manner it is literally not linear.So my thought on this is that God is experimenting us in such way that what we are not doing in this world, we are doing it in another world.And doing something in this world would have had that positive and negative impact, again if that positive impact is taking place in here then I'd again say the negative impact of that thing is taking place in there,the other world.Feeling dizzy right!!!LOL..yeah this thoughts are indeed kinda dizzy..So as I was saying in this way you head towards infinite possibilities in infinite worlds.For simple explanation see here in a research laboratory we have different labs for different testing purposes.So why not assume that God is also doing the same thing with us??..We are his research topics and worlds are his research facilities!!!...This thoughts bring me to infinite me,which also summarizes that what I haven't done here, I have done it there..LOL...Crazy isn't it!!...But somehow I'm really convinced in thinking so...anyway so this how I would say that these theories doesn't deny the very existence of God but rather strengthen my belief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment