Saturday, May 2, 2009

The girl who loved me....

I actually took this title from the Bond movie 'The spy who loved me'...LOL...Yeah but using this title to write, I'm not sure that if actually any girl has ever fallen in love with me.In my school days yes some chicks liked me and two of them proposed me but I never said yes to any.I guess that was a little crush they had on me and that's why that blah blah.Anyway but falling in love with me,I guess that counts zero or I don't know.Love,yeah that's something special I guess a must thing that should happen in everybody's life.LOL...Sounds too emotional..Yeah but I think it should happen.Because every once in life a person feels lonely,on that time that person needs someone to overcome that loneliness.Now you can say everybody's got a family then why should one feel lonely.I'd say yes we have a family that's right but human brain is programed to feel lonely in a certain age ,there are some feelings that one is not able to share with the family but only with that one special person,those heavenly feelings..LOL.Is it really!!!...I don't know actually, but hearing about others experience,sounds like it is somewhat heavenly.Haha.Anyway now lets come to my girl.LOL...The girl who loved me...Was there anyone.Who knows!!..But wish I could know...LOL...Am I feeling lonely???.I'd say,yes I'm.Wish I could share my thoughts,have long conversations,have sweet quarrel,being taken care of and the last and the most important loved by that special someone,the one.I hope someday she'll come and fill the emptiness of my heart..So that I'd never feel lonely again...LOL...How romantic!!!...haha....Yes everybody wants that but some lucky ones only get to have that wish fulfilled.Am I one of those lucky ones.I hope that I'd be,someday.What is taking you so long to come in my life, my Lady..what???..Show up...I'm waiting!!!...Its time...LOL...

2 comments:

  1. i can't help but smile while reading this post.. this is so, well, cheesy. I can relate although I am not in a hurry to have someone to love, per se. I am still enjoying my single blessedness, LOLs. Solitary bliss.

    "Now you can say everybody's got a family then why should one feel lonely"I agree. indeed, we still feel lonely even in the midst of a crowd.

    best regards though! wishing you all the best for your quest for the girl of your life.. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thanks for the comment.Its much appreciated. :)

    Now here the thing is that I too am enjoying my single blessedness,LOL's and solitary bliss but sometimes I feel that that special someone of mine is around me.That's why I'm so restless to be loved to be around her and this feeling becomes much more stronger when I see my friends are sharing affections with their loved ones.That's all.

    Thanks again for the regards.Best regards to u too. :)

    ReplyDelete