Saturday, May 9, 2009

Silence becomes me.......

Do I ever relax???..I guess not.Its because, I'm thinking all the time.Yes thinking,I don't know if anybody else thinks so much like me.So literally, I never ever relax.Its my vacation but I'm thinking,thinking about myself,my family,my friends and the every single thing that makes me think.LOL..ridiculous,isn't it!!But why am I thinking so much.Besides this thinking business I should start doing things too.Like on my last blog I wrote about the special one.But thinking will not bring her to me.I'll have to look at every inch of the world to find her or I guess maybe just look around.But I'm not doing that too.Here If some girl loves me,I guess I'll still keep thinking but do nothing instead.I know this is bad, very, very bad.But can't help myself.This thinking will ruin me.So I must get out of this barrier and start doing things but not think.But doing things without thinking has some consequences,sometimes serious consequences.For example here suppose you love somebody.Ok just love.Time comes,you can't control yourself and tell her that without thinking a bit what will happen afterward.Now if that girl likes you too, then its ok.But what if she doesn't like you!!..Not a bit!!..Then will you be able to take that blow??..If you think and do that work then there is chance that you might survive that blow.But if not?? Then you'll be ruined for a while.Everything in the world will seem empty and that has serious consequences..So beware, think and do.By the way there is a but in this thinking too.What if you kept thinking and thinking and suddenly someday you discover that she has started going out with somebody else.You being a coward and a big thinker were not able to propose her in time and eventually you are nowhere.So thinking has serious consequences too.So what should I do.I think too much,think all the time and as it has happened before silence became me and will it keep happening again and again???..I don't want this silence to become me again...I want to break this barrier and express the deepest thoughts that I have hidden in my heart...Help me God!!!...Free me of my thoughts..show me light..show me what should I do........

No comments:

Post a Comment