Friday, July 31, 2009

Long time no see....

It's been quite a while since,I've last wrote anything on my blog.....aah let's count_-_-_-_-_-..ok so its been like 77days!!!..uuh...long time...so what was I doin' these days...haha...ummm...yeah, did many things,wasted my time also utilized it very well too.. :P...haha...The main thing is that I've changed..at least I can feel so...I've changed a lot...There is a huge difference between the old MzA and the current one...No,not in morality but changes in different traits of personality...I guess, I started to change from the beginning of this year and now I can feel it bit by bit.....I will say that the changes are good...It will help me a lot in the upcoming day's...My views haven't changed but I have learned to see it from different perspectives...thanks..thanks thanks for helping me change...I was living behind a curtain...suddenly its been removed and things are clearer to me now... :)

So mates 77 days is a very long time...there have been lots of ups and downs...lots of phenomenon's have taken place and blah blah...lol.......so for today I end my writing, singing some lines of a song ok..hihi.... :P...Its called "WAY BACK INTO LOVE" so here it goes..

"I’ve been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
I’ve been searching but I just don’t see the signs,
I know that it’s out there,
There’s got to be something for my soul somewhere..."

No comments:

Post a Comment