Sunday, April 26, 2009

When I say heck!!!...I mean, what the Heck!!!

Hey its me again,writing, oops typing actually; to find myself again.haha...About the title..LOL!!! I couldn't resist but use it.This title occurred to me when I was in the shower,cooling myself down.So feeling like what,I don't know.My exams are over,but why ain't I still feeling that feeling!!!Something wrong?..Is there something wrong??...aah interruption, I went back to make myself a cup of coffee...Tastes good!!...So where was I??...Wrong??...Yes,something is actually very very wrong and weird going on with me.What is it??..I'm trying to sort it out,but half the way I can,half the way I can't.The coffee is damn good!!!...Love it!!!...LOL...Sorting things out,I'd say, actually is one of my greatest qualities.A quality,yeah definitely it is.Why not? When you see more than half the people you know are somehow fucked up,you gotta grow up to be someone who can sort things out by himself.But can I actually sort things out?..I'd say not always,I too screw things up at times, but somehow I manage to sort them out eventually.So now,actually whats wrong with me?...Actually I know and also don't know.Time comes in your life when you lose the capability of judging your feelings .I guess something like that is going on with me.Whether it is that,that I don't wanna judge them or it is that I wanna runaway from them.Whatever it is,the main thing is that I'm not so well,I mean mentally..pressurized,stupified,petrified by someone or no one.LOL!!! I wish some psychologist reads this writing.Sigmund Freud probably,aah I wish he was alive...Then I'd have definitely e-mailed him, my this writing.I guess, I sound terrible,shouldn't I??When you are screwing up some of the most important things of your life,yes then you should.So what the heck is wrong with me!!!...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment