Saturday, April 25, 2009

Can't I just write something......LOL!!!

Feeling like my hand wants to type some thoughts down.So lets see which ones.What to write...ummm ok,how about the days which just passed by,ok..Last couple of days were miserable!!..ooh no lets say last couple of weeks...When you know you are going to be released from a prison,you start counting your days and the days start to pass with miseries!!..LOL...How does that sound!!...No I'm currently not in a prison,but my mind is!!..haha...yeah my mind.I'm longing to be free,to be away from all the studying and stuffs.Its been almost four months since my semester have started and as the courses I took seemed interesting at the beginning, reads like crap now!!..I was enjoying this Wireless communication course from the beginning but suddenly the motivation got somehow lost!!..Though I gotta say I liked the Advanced Electronics lab course..Specially to mention the lab final was very very exciting practical exam to sit for...I thought I learnt nothing from that course but what turned out as I sat for the exam, that actually I did learn something.How?? I don't know,as I went through with the experiments following the book, calculating the values by myself I realized,yeah boy you know things that you don't know..hihi....anyway I loved that exam.So where was I??Prison..Yeah prison.I guess this life is like a prison,crossing the different stages of life is like shifting from one prison to other.I'm counting my days to shift from this my university like prison to an unknown one..What would it be like??..who, except god knows!!!...Haha....Destiny awaits!!...Heading towards an unknown destiny,who knows what awaits,but getting prepared to deal with it or really am I??? LOL!!!!

2 comments: